- Position Type: Full-time
- Location: Bergen
About the position
The Sales Excellence Leader is a newly created position designed to operationalize strategy, drive growth and accelerate transformation through operational excellence, change management and sales leadership.
The role will deliver business insights to expose opportunities that drive efficiency and enables business speed and agility.
The Sales Excellence Leader will be part of the Corporate Sales & Marketing team and enable the global sales organization to achieve sales targets by implementing and managing tools and measures to improve overall sales productivity.
The position is placed in Bergen and will report to Chief Commercial Officer.
Key areas of responsibility
- Support and drive pipeline quality, metrics, analysis and reporting.
- Implement growth planning initiatives by identifying levers and metrics that will best track and accelerate progress toward goal achievement.
- Educate and training of new and existing sales representatives and teams
- Assist with quota management, account movements, business rules, and sales bonus management.
- Win/loss reviews and systematically analyze and report this to sales and product management
- Develop, improve and update sales process guidelines
- Manage and coordinate our sales toolbox and information sharing
- Bachelor/Masters degree in business
- 3-10 years experience in sales, sales administration, and/or process improvement from a sales organization or management consulting
- Familiar with sales pipeline and metrics
- Experienced user/super-user of CRM systems
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office products
- International experience
- Excellent in English, written and oral
Desired personal qualities
- Analytical and structured with a sense for details and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across a global organization
- Proactive and implementation proficient
- Good communicative skills
Competitive company benefits, good pension and insurance schemes
Work in an international and growing organization with international career opportunities
Challenging, variable and dynamic environment
If you find the above motivating and interesting, please upload your application and resume at www.bonesvirik.no/ledigestillinger (not the form at this page) as soon as possible, and no later than November 19th. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Liv Braathen, Bønes Virik, mobile+47 488 49 499.
StormGeo is a global provider of advanced analytics and meteorological services to deliver decision support for weather sensitive operations. Our products and services help customers improve their performance, reduce costs, increase revenue and manage risk. The company has a world leading position for solutions to the shipping, oil & gas and renewables industries as well as providing services for land transportation, aviation and customized corporate solutions. StormGeo has 22 offices worldwide of which six are 24/7/365 operation centers spanning all geographical areas of the world. StormGeo is an ISO-9001 certified company. For more information visit www.stormgeo.com.