Sales Manager Offshore Wind UK
StormGeo is seeking a Sales Manager in the UK to further strengthen and develop its position as one of the leading providers of meteorological services to the offshore wind industry.
The appointed Sales Manager will become part of a growing team working with renewable energy worldwide. We seek a person looking for an opportunity to assume significant responsibility for business growth by developing new business, as well as securing growth with existing clients in the UK. The mission will be to make the meeting between StormGeo and each customer a success for all involved.
Ideally the position will be based at StormGeo’s offices and training centre in Aberdeen, UK, with frequent travel to visit clients and prospects, participate in trade shows and collaborate with the European sales team.
StormGeo offers a challenging and inspiring position in a company characterized by freedom with responsibility, an open-minded corporate culture, and an incentive system which ensures that dedication, hard work and results are rewarded.
- Responsibility for the creation and execution of a sales plan and build and manage a healthy pipeline of qualified opportunities for our solutions.
- Work with customer decision makers to develop and identify decision criteria and engage with internal resources as needed in the sales process.
- Truly understand each customer’s business objectives and operations, and leverage this knowledge to help them drive a transformation to significantly improved performance.
- Ensure value realization through robust customer success plans.
- Listen to customer feedback and infuse industry relevant insights into customer proposals.
Experience / skills required:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in B2B sales.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Energetic and self-driven
- Strong knowledge of the offshore wind industry
- An entrepreneurial spirit and attitude to your work
- A self-starter who is always looking to secure the next business win
- University degree in science or technology
- Fluency in English, verbally and in writing
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Working within an established worldwide organisation
- Autonomous role with an opportunity to drive business growth
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Attractive office location close to the city centre and Aberdeen airport
If you find the above motivating and challenging, please email your application and resume for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 19th January 2018. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact VP Renewables Mr. Jostein Mælan at +47 97 59 11 44 or Managing Director Mr. Alan Binley at +44 1224 766581.
StormGeo is a global provider of advanced analytics decision support for weather sensitive operations. Our products and services help customers improve their performance, reduce costs, increase revenue and manage risk. StormGeo has 24 offices worldwide of which six are 24/7/365 operation centres spanning all geographical areas of the world. StormGeo is an ISO-9001 certified company. For more information visit www.stormgeo.com.