We are looking for a creative and energetic senior marketing manager to play a key role in the growth of our brand and customer marketing programs. In this role you will strengthen the company’s visibility in key markets, collaborating with sales teams to design and execute lead generation utilizing marketing automation, CRM and others. We offer a challenging and inspiring position in a fast growing global company with an opportunity for some travel.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing campaigns, evaluating our marketing performance metrics, and collaborating with internal teams. This candidate will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Define and execute the marketing and communications activities in line with marketing objectives
- Conduct targeted, multi-channel campaigns such as email, direct mail, webinar, live events
- Write content for the company web site, email campaigns and targeted content
- Work with SEO and social media vendor for appropriate business lines
- Work with sales teams to analyze market research to determine competitiveness, market conditions, and customer needs
- Expand StormGeo’s brand recognition through public relations, content, social media and advertising campaigns
- Develop marketing and sales materials including videos, case studies, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or related field
- 5-7 years’ experience in Business-to-Business Marketing
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to collaborate with multiple audiences, both internally and externally, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with CRM software (such as Salesforce) and Marketing Automation Tools (such as Marketo or Hubspot) required
- Enthusiastic attitude, strong team player ethic, and passionate about the field of marketing
You can be based at either our Houston (USA) or Oslo (Norway) office, and will be joining our global StormGeo Marketing Team. From your base you will have opportunity to travel as required and to meet your colleagues elsewhere.
If you find the above motivating and challenging, please upload your application and resume under this position at www.stormgeo.com/career as soon as possible and no later than 5th of July.