Senior Software Developer
We are currently looking for experienced Developers. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining Software in close collaboration with our developers located in Lithuania, Norway, Sweden and USA.
For information about our products, please visit us at www.stormgeo.com
- Develop, support and improve client-facing applications.
- Software design, coding, testing and integration.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Master in computer science, information technology or a related discipline.
- 2+ years of development experience
- .NET, WPF, LINQ, REST WEB API, SQL
- User interface / user experience design
- Multi-threaded application development
- Ability to write testable code
- Good problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, results oriented and self-sufficient
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Good analytic and problem solving skills
- Extensive experience with relevant IDEs (Visual Studio)
- Knowledge of any map engine, GIS system or any geographical data knowledge is an advantage.
We prefer that you
- have good sense of humor
- are independent and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- are solution oriented and innovative
- Demonstrate an ability to learn quickly in a rapid-paced environment
- have good written and spoken knowledge of English
- have ability to structure chaotic events and ideas
For the right person we offer a competitive package, including good compensation and possibility to influence software design and process flow. Our developers is a team of highly qualified professionals who will guaranteed excel your skills. Smart, creative and innovative are the keywords.
For questions contact: Nerijus.Navickas@stormgeo.com
Please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org