Do you wake up in the night dreaming on creating the killer APP or beautiful user friendly Web pages?
Do you visualize yourself working among smart, creative and innovative colleagues?
Do you get excited when looking at beautifully designed and fast web pages and architectures?
If you feel you can identify yourself with this, get in touch as we have much in common and should get to know each other better!
We are currently looking for an experienced DEVELOPER. Yes, developer with capital letters. A person who will be responsible for creating and maintaining Software in close collaboration with our developers located in Norway, Sweden, Lithuania and USA.
- Develop, support and improve client-facing applications.
- Software design, coding, testing and integration.
- bachelor or Master in computer science, information technology or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of development experience
- strong understanding in Object Oriented programming and design patterns
- do not run away if you one day need to open a php or python script
- strong interest to work in team using agile and lean methods
- familiarity with databases like MySQL
- ability to learn existing systems
- knowledge of any GIS system is an advantage
We prefer that you
- have good sense of humor
- are independent and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- are solution oriented and innovative
- have ability to learn new technologies and frameworks
- have good written and spoken knowledge of English
- have ability to structure chaotic events and ideas
For the right person we offer a competitive package, including good compensation and possibility to influence software design and process flow. Our Development team is a team of highly qualified professionals who will guaranteed excel your skills. Smart, creative and innovative are the keywords.
Contact Hussam Ahmad, phone +47 918 38 721.
StormGeo is one of the world¿s largest commercial weather service providers, serving a worldwide customer base with advanced solutions through our global 24/7 forecasting desks and R&D team. The company's main operations are in the Offshore, Onshore, Renewable Energy, Aviation, Corporate Enterprise, Shipping and Media industries. StormGeo is proud to have some of the brightest minds in the industry, all creating and delivering quality, and inspiring each other to deliver cutting-edge solutions. Through continuously developing and improving our market knowledge, products and forecasting quality, we shall provide our partners and customers with a competitive edge, resulting in becoming the number 1 provider of decision support for weather sensitive operations.