Senior Digital & Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced, senior digital marketing manager to assist in developing and executing successful digital marketing strategies, content and campaigns for StormGeo.
You should have in-depth content creation and marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different global teams in our business lines to ensure consistency across all digital marketing channels. Our tagline, Freedom to Perform, is a standard within our company and our customers, offering you freedom to provide forward-thinking ideas. Ultimately, you will draw on your experience of using digital content marketing to drive revenue. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong collaboration skills. We offer a challenging and inspiring position in a fast growing global company with an opportunity for travel.
- Provide creative ideas, develop and write content for digital marketing such as website, newsletters, social media, videos, customer stories and blog to improve online content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Develop targeted, multi-channel campaigns such as email, direct mail, social media, webinar, live events to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts; plan and monitor company presence on social media
- Consistent assessment of all digital marketing channels to assist with building our digital roadmap
- Work with sales teams to determine customer needs and translate into marketing content directed to each stage of the sales funnel
- Expand StormGeo’s brand recognition through public relations and advertising campaigns Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication, Public Relations, or related field
- 5-10 years’ experience in Business-to-Business Marketing ; Maritime shipping experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders globally, both internally and externally
- Fluency in English, verbally and in writing • Experience with CRM software (such as Salesforce) is an advantage
- Experience using Marketing Automation Tools (such as Marketo or Hubspot) required
- Enthusiastic attitude, strong team player ethic, and passionate about the field of marketing
If you find the above motivating and challenging, please email your CV and cover letter for this position to email@example.com no later than 31 January 2018. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact VP Marketing Cynthia Harris at +47 902 37 277.
StormGeo is a global provider of advanced analytics decision support for weather sensitive operations. The key industries served are Shipping, Oil & Gas and Renewable Energy. Our products and services help customers improve their performance, reduce costs, increase revenue and manage risk. StormGeo has 24 offices worldwide of which six are 24/7/365 operation centers spanning all geographical areas of the world. StormGeo is an ISO-9001 certified company. For more information visit www.stormgeo.com.