OceanWatch is a comprehensive service that involves active data gathering and Metocean monitoring through the use of instrumentation in the field.
We are qualified to provide support throughout a development’s life-cycle, from planning to decommissioning.
Ease of Mind
We take care of the project execution, delivering on time and within budget.
Global 24/7 Support
Our team is available 24/7 with expert assistance and emergency support.
Details and Specifications
Engineering, managing and executing an OceanWatch project can be complex, challenging, expensive, and risky. Many moving parts must come together on schedule and perform to expectations. For instance, it may be necessary, depending on the project requirements, to source hardware, transport the hardware, deal with importation/duties, charter a vessel, coordinate field service personnel, and provide HSE and quality assurance.
To meet these challenges, StormGeo has developed relationships with preferred providers of hardware, who have a proven track record of integrating equipment into measurement platforms and deploying them.
Our role is to:
- Consult with you to understand objectives and develop a fit-for-purpose solution
- Develop project specifications and HSSE plans
- Engage third-party partners for hardware and field tasks
- Provide overall project management
- Provide quality assurance and quality control of project and data deliverables
- Deliver on time and within budget.