Our TropicsWatch services help you to visualize and better understand the overall risk from a hurricane or tropical storm at any operating location.
Safety of Crew
We provide you sound advice about if and when your crew is at risk, so you can take preventive measures.
We are available 24/7 with a team of TropicsWatch meteorologists.
Hurricane Weather Monitoring and Risk Analysis
Hurricanes and tropical cyclones stand out as some of the most difficult weathers to forecast. Conventional models do not compute the data necessary to accurately predict hurricane and cyclone activity, yet they pose some of the greatest threats offshore operations.
Details and Specifications
StormGeo has developed proprietary models that provide you with interactive hurricane monitoring and tracking capabilities for day-to-day use. With this information, we can help you take steps to reduce risk. At StormGeo we also support you with a 24/7 TropicsWatch team of meteorologists.
Our full-featured tropical weather monitoring and risk analysis services include:
- Color-coded, five-day weather threat assessment
- Daily video briefing from a tropical meteorologist familiar with the local region
- Complete overview basin forecasts, storm-specific forecasts and site-specific forecasts
- Automatic email alerts for new storm systems or changes to existing systems
- Full location risk analysis summary, with arrival time and probability of occurrence of key wind fields and worst-case scenarios
- Interactive, shareable graphical displays of storm components along with analytical charts and maps.