StormGeo’s Onshore O&G solutions help operators to minimize downtime and optimize production and profitability.
We really appreciate the forecasts specific to our areas of operation and, when freezing conditions or a hurricane is imminent, we find these specific forecasts very useful to make our plans and consider the need for site closure or schedule adjustments.Steve Moskowitz
Respond quickly to hazardous operations and mitigate any potential risks to your operations.
Optimize Production Planning
Solid weather forecasts that enable you to understand and prepare for demand fluctuations.
Plan staffing according to the demand.
Most shale operations are carried out in extreme environments vulnerable to weather-related risks. As an operator, you must respond quickly to events that may threaten operations, equipment and employees. These include lightning, tornadoes, extreme heat or cold, flooding or high winds. StormGeo’s Onshore solutions help minimize downtime and optimize production and profitability.
Details and Specifications
Our team of meteorologists helps you respond to weather variables and risks through:
- Site-specific, 24/7 global weather monitoring and alerts
- Severe thunderstorm, tornado and lightning monitoring
- Critical temperature advisories to protect personnel
- Alerts for high winds, flooding and tropical storms
- Fog forecasting
- Employee resiliency solutions and training (Hurricane preparedness).