In dry bulk shipping, results in dispute resolution and arbitration may be determined by wordings in the Charter Party clauses that may or may not reflect the full intent of agreement.
StormGeo’s Shipping Division presents the Navigator Solutions Portfolio: an integrated Onboard Navigational platform connected to Shore Decision Support and Weather Routing Services
weather routing voyages & voyage performance analysis per year
vessels with installed software for voyage optimization (BVS/Seaware)
vessels with StormGeo solutions or charts for Navigation & Planning
vessels with continuous reports for technical performance (DRS)
Voyage Planning, Route Optimization and Shore Decision Making solutions all connected in one: StormGeo's Navigator.
Navigator is a modular portfolio of products and services brought together by decades of market proven components from AWT, StormGeo, Seaware and Nautisk.
Here are some of the benefits that Navigator brings to you:
• You get what you need - all Navigator products and modules can be ordered separately, although they perform best together
• You don't have to worry about integration - all Navigator products and/or modules work with most third-party solutions
• You don't have to worry about updating it - all Navigator digital modules are automatically updated
• You can have ease of mind - the data is safely transported and stored onshore
• When weather matters, shore advice is priceless - Navigator provides 24/7 Route Advice and Performance Center support
• Transparency and Compliance - Navigator is connected to shore fleet compliance and analysis