Expect The Unexpected
Events require months of preparation and detailed planning. Regardless of this effort, Mother Nature is often an uninvited guest at outdoor events. Unexpected weather conditions, including rain, hail, lighting, high winds, and extreme temperatures, affect the success of outdoor events. Nobody can control Mother Nature’s visits. Now, with StormGeo’s Events services, you can have expert business decision guidance to minimize the effects of bad weather and optimize the success of your outdoor events.
Weather planning services require expert monitoring of all types of weather factors. This monitoring must be continuous, 24X7, and be location specific to your chosen event venue. StormGeo’s Events services are tailored to your needs and delivered to you by our seasoned, weather experts.
StormGeo event benefits:
- Dedicated weather experts add to the success of your event.
- Receive up-to-the-minute, event location-specific weather information, 24/7.
- Maintain optimal event operations capability.
- Safeguard event profits and your business reputation.
- Minimize weather impact on your event.
StormGeo event service features:
- 24/7 monitoring of both the specific event location weather and surrounding weather conditions that could change and/or affect the event location.
- Reports, alerts, and guidance via phone, email, or the StormGeo mobile application (iPhone or Android) on pending and changing weather events.
- Work with your existing Weather Threat Matrix or help create an event-specific Weather Threat Matrix, detailing bad weather response tactics based upon predetermined weather condition thresholds.
- Services provided can be for a single event or a full schedule of events, at the same or multiple locations.
StormGeo’s Events services assure you are prepared for the unexpected.
StormGeo is your 24X7 weather department protecting personnel, property, and profits.