StormGeo helps you stay on track when extreme conditions strike, while protecting your employees and business assets.
Wind speed is very important when we have critical lifts.Kenny Carr
Placid Refining Company
Safety of Operations
Our tools help you prevent extreme weather-related conditions from undermining your operations.
Safety of Crew
We help you take proactive measures to protect your crew when extreme conditions strike.
Severe weather-related conditions – such as power failures, floods, hurricanes, lightning, tornadoes, heat, humidity and blizzards – can undermine or derail your petrochemical plant operations. In addition, each facility faces unique business challenges and safety requirements based on the chemicals you produce and the surrounding environment. Your company has to stay on track when extreme conditions strike, while protecting your employees and business assets.
Details and Specifications
StormGeo Onshore solutions deliver advanced decision-support to help your petrochemical or refinery company make sound decisions in the face of weather-related threats.
- Site-specific, 24/7 global weather monitoring and alerts
- Forecasts and alerts for blizzards, flooding, tornadoes, fog and wind
- Severe thunderstorm and lightning monitoring
- Tropical outlooks
- Critical temperature advisories to protect products and chemicals
- Business continuity planning and reports
- Employee resiliency solutions and training.