Protect your crew with Advanced Weather Alerts
Protect Your Crew
StormGeo puts crew safety on the front line through advanced weather technology.
Our meteorologists are available round-the-clock.
Details and Specifications
Utility crews are constantly faced with weather risks while on the job. As a result, regulatory environments such as OSHA are now requiring employers to provide documented safety standards that pertain to weather hazards including (and especially) lightning.
- High winds can lead to boom failure and potential harm to crews
- A single lightning strike can turn into a catastrophic, even fatal disaster
- Flood waters can strand crews out in the field, putting them in harm's way
- Hurricanes can wipe out entire regions in an instant.
StormGeo puts crew safety on the front line by:
- Pushing lightning proximity alerts to your crew's smart phones based on their GPS coordinates – keeping them ahead of the weather.
- Determining an alert perimeter, response time, and all clear to match your unique emergency plan.
- Working with your emergency teams to fully optimize your plan for weather and help execute training & drills.
- Fully meeting OSHA's new standards for weather hazard safety.