How you will contribute
As a Sales Manager, you will primarily work with customers and prospects in the offshore energy market. In addition to developing your own client base, you will receive a well-established portfolio of clients, including some of Europe’s largest energy companies.
Specifically, you will contribute to the following:
- Develop and grow an existing, well-established portfolio of clients
- Win new customers through strategic prospecting, relationship building and sales.
- Help existing customers utilize StormGeo products and services.
- Work closely with our team of dedicated meteorologists, climate scientists and researchers to develop new solutions and services.
Other locations can be considered for the right candidate. From your base, you will be travelling to visit prospects, customers, represent StormGeo at conferences, and meet your colleagues globally.
What you will need
- Proven sales performance in Professional B2B sales, minimum 3 years.
- Solid communication and presentation skills with a strong command of business principles.
- Experience from offshore and/or marine industry.
- Fluency in English and a Nordic language verbally and in writing.
- Relevant knowledge, experience and established network and contacts from offshore/marine industry.
- Energetic and self-driven with strong commercial skills and instinct.
- The ability to effectively manage your own activities.
Who you are
- Open-minded and enthusiastic to learn and continue career development.
- Systematic, structured and proactive.
- Motivating, cooperative and resourceful.
- Good communicator and eager to take up the challenge of making any meeting between StormGeo and our customers a success for all involved.
How to apply
If you find this position motivating and challenging, please upload your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than February 21st.