About the Role
As a Technical Support Specialist in StormGeo, you will provide first-level technical support to vessels to ensure proper usage and reporting of StormGeo products and services. The overall responsibility of the Technical Support Specialist is to solve support cases received from our end users within given KPIs, leaving happy clients. You will be based in the StormGeo Vilnius office and report to the Regional Support Manager.
- T1 case analyses, consultation, and escalation.
- Start investigation of escalated support issues.
- Support problem tracking in databases, servers, and 3rd party systems.
- Close co-operation with T2 and R&D team of support.
- Technical maintenance overview of the systems (version spread, usage, etc.).
- Involvement in customer and co-workers training on a global scale.
- Suggest performance improvements for the products and services when needed.
- Assisting with the installations and product/services support setups.
- Maintaining a knowledge base of generic cases and solutions.
- Working experience in a Technical Support environment.
- Experience with Navigational Systems and Programs, database CRM systems, or equivalent, Windows-based platforms.
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills with an ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an emphasis on effective communication with customers, team members, and management.
- Monitoring and following the procedures and suggesting implementations to raise the quality of the products and services.
- Experience working with APIs.
- A maritime background is an advantage.
- Global mission - Every day, we enable our clients to navigate a changing environment by unlocking the value of data
- Hybrid workspace - possibility to choose one from 25 offices we have across the world. Or remote work if you prefer to stay at home
- Private health insurance
- Home office support (IT workstation equipment provided + a personal budget of up to 400€ for home workplace furniture)
- Smart, creative, and innovative environment, where you'll work alongside a talented and supportive team of professionals
- Quarterly team-building events and even more fun and memorable moments together with StormGeo
- Monthly salary up to 2630 Eur/gross
If you're a skilled Technical Support Specialist with a passion for making impactful decisions and a desire to work with a dynamic and supportive team, apply now to join StormGeo!
We welcome you to apply for this position, even if your experience doesn't perfectly align with the job requirements. Your skills and enthusiasm will be valued and could make you a standout candidate, particularly if your career has followed an unconventional path. At Stormgeo, we value diverse perspectives and individuals who think critically and are willing to challenge assumptions. Come join us!
StormGeo has a stimulating international working environment. Diversity in the workplace is essential to StormGeo and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds, communities, and industries to apply. We have a dynamic international working environment where we challenge, encourage, and support each other. StormGeo is committed to diversity and offers family-friendly policies.