StormGeo’s Fleet Performance Management unit improve vessel performance with data. Our solution s-Insight has become the largest fleet performance solution globally with a growing fleet of 4,000+ vessels from 200+ customers around the globe. We have established our performance centers in Hamburg and Singapore. To meet increasing demand, we are searching for an analytically and conceptually strong professional for our Singapore team as Vessel Performance Manager - Fleet Performance Center.
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to
- Monitor customers’ vessels, identify performance differences among vessels and their causes based on client and industry data
- Process and analyze large amounts of data by using modern Business Intelligence Tools
- Find patterns and draw conclusions on improvement levers for shipping companies based on data analysis
- Report findings and advise on improvement actions in written form or in direct client meetings / workshops
- Understand client needs and provide input to developers for product customization
- Manage client projects and implement tools and processes for the Performance Center including training with new customers
- Further structure and define service scope and deliverables for a performance advise / fleet performance center service
- Perform trials for potential new clients & additional service scope for existing clients.
- Marine Engineering or Nautical degree (or similar education)
- Sailing experience will be an advantage
- Experience in the shipping industry on vessel performance and fuel efficiency subjects
- Motivated in working with clients
- Good access to and understanding of modern IT technology
- Analytically and conceptually strong mindset, energetic and independently working
- Inspiring, confident, persuasive manner, talent in dealing with colleagues and client personnel on different levels
Company & Business Area Description
StormGeo is the industry leader in weather intelligence and services for the global shipping industry. More than 12,000 ships rely on StormGeo software or services for navigational planning, route optimization, weather and fleet performance. The company is owned by Alfa Laval and StormGeo has 24 offices in 15 countries, including six 24/7/365 global operations centers offering premium services and support while being in the forefront of innovation. StormGeo is an ISO 9001 and 14001 certified company and dedicated to providing the best possible support and quality of service.
Interesting, but still have some questions? Please contact:
Head Of Fleet Performance Center Singapore