As a global weather intelligence company, we are seeking a Native English speaker with strong writing skills and marketing experience to develop content. This content includes articles, customer stories, video, infographics, etc. Proficiency using Adobe or similar tools is essential. As a key member of the marketing team, you will work globally across all business lines to ensure consistency and the delivery of strong messages on all digital marketing channels. The ideal candidate will have strong collaboration skills and the ability to bring creative visions to life. As StormGeo is a fast growing global company, this position will provide opportunities to travel.
- Provide creative ideas and develop written, graphic and video content for website, newsletters, social media, customer stories and blog to improve brand awareness and drive revenue
- Ensure alignment between content creation and editorial plan; assisting with development of plan
- Collaborate with sales and product development teams to deliver content in line with the customer journey
- Support marketing managers in each line of business with content creation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication, Public Relations, or related field
- 3-5 years’ marketing experience, some Business-to-Business Marketing
- Proficient in graphic design using Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator and/or Photoshop)
- Video production and editing experience a must
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders globally, both internally and externally
- Native fluency in English, verbally and in writing
- Enthusiastic attitude, strong team player, and passionate about the field of marketing
If you find this position motivating and challenging, please upload your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than January 31th.