Weather is the most frequent cause of business disruption, and StormGeo is on a mission to solve client problems and safeguard their future. Our Weather Insights division serves multiple industries and our Product Team seek a person with motivation to take on improving UX in our portfolio.
- UX-design in Stormgeo Weather Insights
- User experience across our products portfolio
- Mapping user needs and creating personas
- Participate in product innovation
- Prototyping and feasibility
- Design of products and elements
- Follow-up of design implementation
- Contribute to user testing
- Experience in UX and visual design
- Bachelor or higher level education
- 2+ years documented track record
- Portfolio that proves experience and design skills
- Experience with system review and process improvement of UX-design
- Experience with design tool
- Experience with video editing
- Motion design
- Experience in planning and leading workshops
- Understanding of data science, web development, risk management, web technologies is an advantage.
- Native fluency in English, verbally and in writing
Key personal strengths
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to do fast thinking and participate in multiple simultaneous projects and be agile on prioritizing work and effort.
- Have passion and enthusiasm on what you do.
Preferred office location is the company headquarters in Bergen, Norway.
How to apply
If you find this position motivating and challenging, please upload your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than January 30th.