We are looking for a new forecaster to join our Operations team at StormGeo’s HQ in Bergen in a 1-year 60% temporary position. The work is shift based with duties primarily related to forecasting for our Offshore and Media clients.
What you will do:
- Wind and wave forecasting
- Decision support for weather sensitive operations
- Long range trend forecasting
- Monitoring and management of weather risks.
- Forecasting for Media
- Client support
What you will need:
- Master's degree or similar in Meteorology or Oceanography.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Norwegian and English.
- Detail orientated with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and experience in working within a fast-paced team environment.
- This position requires a rotating shift schedule.
What we can offer:
- Interesting and challenging work
- A good working environment with a fantastic team spirit.
- You will become part of our team of meteorologists at StormGeo’s HQ in Bergen and work closely with the other global StormGeo forecast centers.
- Competitive salaries
How to apply:
If you find this position motivating and challenging, please upload your application and resume as soon as possible.