- Alfa Laval (OTCPK:ALFVF) to acquire Denmark-based BunkerMetric, a Scandinavian software company that develops advanced decision support tools for marine bunker vessels.
- The move is part of Alfa Laval's strategy to expand its digital marine service offering and will be part of the recently acquired StormGeo.
- Closing of the deal is expected during Q3, 2022.
- The optimization tools, together with StormGeo's advanced route services, will enable ship owners to streamline operations to help them improve their bottom line.
- BunkerMetric's procurement optimization tool will become a subscription service within StormGeo's existing offering.
- Now Read: Alfa Laval team up with Cepsa to drive decarbonization
This article was first published by Seeking Alpha on August 4, 2022