Hurricane season is here - which brings with it many concerns about patient and employee safety. Is your hospital ready? Here are 5 tips to stay ahead of the storm!
Tip 1: Know what's coming
- StormGeo, a global provider of weather intelligence, predicts 14 named storms in 2019.
Tip 2: Think immediate and long-term
- Have an updated emergency supply kit on hand.
- Protect, back up or remove all important internal documents or items.
Tip 3: Know your surroundings
- Talk to your suppliers and distributors. Faraway storms can affect your supply chain.
Tip 4: Look at alternate forms of communication
- Ensure all employees know what to do if the primary form of communication falters.
Tip 5 - The most important one: Know how and when your location could be affected
- Download this free Hurricane Guide to start building your emergency response plan.
- Ensure you have 24/7 access to a meteorologist who knows your business.
Learn how our TropicsWatch team of meteorologists can support your business:
1(877) 792 3220