StormGeo Nena Analysis welcomes you to the Montel Nordic Energy Day 2020, where expert speakers will bring you up to date on the latest energy market trends in the Nordics.
- How soon will Nordic power prices recover from record lows?
- Key price drivers for carbon this autumn
- How will renewable energy develop post covid-19?
- Trading outlook and competition between power exchanges
- 13.00 – 13.10 Welcome and introduction by Montel Hegna and Olav Vilnes
- 13.10-14.10 Nordic power market: Still alive and kicking!
- 13.10-13.30 What will be electricity prices in the future? What are the most important influencing factors to follow? Arne Bergvik, Chief analyst, Jämtkraft.
- 13.30-13.50 Does the Nordic power market make Norwegian industry competitive? Ole Løfsnæs, Nordic Energy Director, Alcoa.
- 13.50-14.10 Analysis update: Panel session Eylert Ellefsen, Senior analyst, Energy Quantified Sigbjørn Seland, Chief analyst, Storm Geo Nena Analysis Arne Bergvik, Chief analyst, Jämtkraft Ole Løfsnæs, Nordic Energy Director, Alcoa.
- 14.10-14.30 Break with commercials.
- 14.30-15.00 Carbon market update Trine Braathen, Business Developer Environmental Markets, World Kinect Energy Services and Ingvild Sørhus, Senior Carbon Analyst, Refinitiv. Small break with commercial videos.
- 15.10-16.20 Green markets:
- 15.10 – 15.30 How will an increasing share of wind and solar affect grid stability, flow to neighbouring markets. Johannes Bruun, Head of International Markets at Energinet.
- 15.30 – 15.50 Future developments of PPAs in CWE. Is there a limit to PPA expansion? Kristina Herold Høgh, Head of Origination – Route to Market, Centrica Energy Trading.
- 15.50 – 16.20 Panel - Green markets in the Nordics Matti Ahtosalo, Head Origination Nordics, Alpiq AG Mia Bodin, Co-founding Partner/Head of Analysis, Bodecker Partners Jesper Düring Lausen, Head of Renewables and Consumption, Centrica Energy Trading Small break with commercial videos.
- 16.30 – 16.50 Panel - Trading outlooks Georg Aasen, Head of European Commodities, Nasdaq Emma McKiernan, Director - Nordic, Baltic, UK & Ireland, Nord Pool David Assaad, Director Marketing and Customer Solutions, EPEX SPOT Hermund Ulstein, Chairman, NAET - The Nordic Association of Electricity Traders.
- 16.50 - 17.00 Summary.